Compliance risk assessment
Identify your compliance risks now
Stay compliant and minimise potential breaches of the law with our Compliance Risk Assessment Service
Identifying compliance risks is the first step to a robust compliance program. You simply can’t mitigate a risk you are unaware of. We are able to add value to your corporate governance and risk management processes by conducting an annual (or regular) compliance risk assessment for your organisation or on an adhoc basis.
In cases where businesses are required to comply with ACCC’s legal undertaking, a compliance risk assessment (or an analysis of a similar nature) to identify risks of breaches of the Competition and Consumer Protection Act 2010 (Cth) may be a mandatory component of the undertaking.
Organisations generally conduct internal audits that assess enterprise risks. However, most organisations do not undertake activities to identify and analyse legal or regulatory compliance risks as a more focused task, which may result in higher exposure to compliance risks.
Compliance risk assessment and reporting
As part of our end-to-end business compliance services, we are able to:
- identify compliance obligations and compliance commitments where breaches may result in fines or penalties, damage of reputation and inability to operate in key markets
- conduct a compliance risk assessment of risks of non-compliance of such obligations and commitments
- create risk ratings and develop a risk matrix table for your organisation
Compliance risk assessment service features
Features of our Compliance Risk Assessment Service include the following:
Learn about our other solutions
Compliance risk assessment methodology
Compliance risk assessment requires a comprehensive framework and methodology to ensure that all potential risks of non-compliance are captured by the assessment.
At The Performance Management Company, we have a structured approach to any compliance risk assessment that we conduct for our clients. As with our Compliance Consulting Project, we believe that using a structured and systematic approach produces the results our clients require for determining and assessing compliance risks within their organisations.
The compliance risk assessment framework also provides an opportunity to plan for an effective risk management strategy that may be applied to each business unit or risk domain within the organisation.
Compliance consulting project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide our risk assessment service as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards; and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare and draft all compliance policies and procedures you require.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- with respect to our Enterprise Compliance Program, an annual Compliance Audit Report Service.
See our TPM Pricing page for more information on our packages.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our Compliance Risk Assessment Service is intended to provide you with a solution to an essential part of your enterprise risk management and compliance program. Equipped with a dedicated Compliance Support Service, it’s a hassle-free solution perfect for SMEs and their clients.