WHS consulting services
We provide a full range of compliance programs and consulting services for workplace health and safety obligations for organisations of all sizes.
Your partner in WHS compliance matters
We specialise in WHS consulting services for SMEs, not-for-profit enterprises and educational centres, covering WHS compliance for workplaces ranging from offices and retail outlets to remote and isolated environments and high risk activities
Going beyond workplace health and safety
Building a healthy and safe workplace for your staff is not just about following WHS laws. It is about building a high performing team who are motivated to work hard because they feel well, they feel safe and they feel cared for. Our WHS consulting services (or OHS Consulting Services, as the case may be) go beyond looking at legislative and industry requirements – we review your systems, processes and provide practical and commercially-focused advice for you and your organisation.
WHS vs OHS laws
Both terms, workplace health and safety and occupational health and safety, are often used interchangeably by safety regulators, industry groups, businesses and advisors alike. The two terms essentially refer to the same thing, that is, the matters and concerns relating to the health, safety and welfare of workers of an enterprise or organisation.
Workplace health and safety (or work health and safety), is a relatively newer term used in Australia, which was adopted following the harmonisation of occupational health and safety laws by all states and the Commonwealth, with the exception of WA and Victoria.
The harmonisation of WHS laws has enabled consistency in workplace practices for businesses located in more than one jurisdiction. While WA and Victoria have yet to adopt the model WHS laws, the OHS laws in the two states are similar although some differences do exist.
WHS consulting services features
Our WHS consulting services cover all aspects of WHS consulting including:
We offer our WHS consulting services to locations around Australia, including Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. For states that have their own set of health and safety laws, see OHS Consulting Services.
Learn more about our other solutions
Compliance Consulting Project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide industry compliance consulting as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service, where we:
- identify your regulatory compliance obligations including WHS obligations;
- conduct a compliance risk assessment;
- perform a gap analysis of your organisation’s compliance management system; and
- provide you with a Compliance Risk Assessment Report outlining our findings;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- , design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards, focusing on compliance of WHS obligations and other regulatory obligations identified as key compliance risks; and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare all compliance policies and procedures required.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- Compliance Audit Report Service, where we conduct an annual compliance audit as part of an annual compliance plan which includes organisational compliance management system review, monitoring and continuous improvement processes (included with the Enterprise Compliance Program).
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our compliance consulting services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.