Product safety consulting
Navigate through complex product safety codes and requirements with confidence
We listen to your needs and take that extra step to deliver the outcome you need in the most practical and cost-effective manner
Our product safety consulting services are led by a team of product safety consulting experts specialising in consumer product safety laws and regulations as well as in dealing with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) on matters of non-compliance. We provide you with advice on regulatory compliance, prepare your compliance documentation and provide compliance training.
Full service product safety consulting solutions
Our product safety consulting service covers issues such as:
- product safety and consumer guarantees
- product liability and trade practices (false advertising and marketing, poor compliance documentation, high risk activities)
- manufacturing, importing, distributing, installing, supplying and selling safe products
- compensation for product recalls and product bans
- mandatory notification and reporting requirements
We have been in business since 2008 and have assisted a wide array of businesses, from start-ups to large organisations, to meet their regulatory obligations. Our product safety consulting success comes from our comprehensive and systematic step-by-step approach to identifying your industry compliance obligations (including legal and regulatory obligations and industry codes of practice), developing a compliance framework for your organisation and building and developing a compliance management system for your business.
What’s more, we are able to provide our product safety consulting services in a comprehensive Compliance Consulting Project package at extremely reasonable costs.
Product safety consulting features
Features of our product safety consulting services include the following:
Learn more about our other solutions
Compliance Consulting Project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide product safety consulting services as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service, where we:
- identify your regulatory compliance obligations including product safety obligations;
- conduct a compliance risk assessment;
- perform a gap analysis of your organisation’s compliance management system; and
- provide you with a Compliance Risk Assessment Report outlining our findings;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- , design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards, with a focus on compliance of product safety obligations (or other regulatory obligations depending on key compliance risks identified); and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare all compliance policies and procedures required.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- Compliance Audit Report Service, where we conduct an annual compliance audit as part of an annual compliance plan which includes organisational compliance management system review, monitoring and continuous improvement processes (included with the Enterprise Compliance Program).
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our Compliance Consulting Services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.