Industry compliance consulting
Compliance consulting services for highly regulated industries
We listen to your needs and take that extra step to deliver the outcome you need in the most practical and cost-effective manner
Our industry compliance consulting team made up of industry compliance experts specialising in fields from financial services and credit licencees to education and child care. We provide you with advice on regulatory compliance, prepare your compliance documentation and provide compliance training.
A systematic approach to compliance consulting
We have been in business since 2008 and have assisted a wide array of businesses, from start-ups to large organisations, to meet their regulatory obligations. Our industry compliance consulting success comes from our comprehensive and systematic step-by-step approach to identifying your industry compliance obligations (including legal and regulatory obligations and industry codes of practice), developing a compliance framework for your organisation and building and developing a compliance management system for your business.
What’s more, we are able to provide our industry compliance consulting service in a comprehensive Compliance Consulting Project package at extremely reasonable costs.
Industry compliance consulting features
Features of our industry compliance consulting solution includes the following:
Learn more about our other solutions
Compliance Consulting Project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide industry compliance consulting as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service, where we:
- identify your regulatory compliance obligations including industry-specifc compliance obligations;
- conduct a compliance risk assessment;
- perform a gap analysis of your organisation’s compliance management system; and
- provide you with a Compliance Risk Assessment Report outlining our findings;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- , design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards; and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare all compliance policies and procedures required.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- Compliance Audit Report Service, where we conduct an annual compliance audit as part of an annual compliance plan which includes organisational compliance management system review, monitoring and continuous improvement processes (included with the Enterprise Compliance Program).
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our compliance consulting services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.