Maximise revenue and reduce operational costs
Forget about hunting for documents in folders and copies in desk drawers – have your contracts managed and monitored through a secure central system
Our contract management consulting services are designed to assist businesses to reduce operational costs by implementing a contract risk management program. The services cover the analysis and design of a system for managing and reviewing your high-value documents such as contracts, policies, manuals, procedures and processes, and the creation of an effective contract management and contract administration and approval workflow for you.
Contract management for operational efficiency
We help you take the tediousness out of vendor and sales management. Most businesses start with best intentions – having a great document or contract management solution that becomes difficult and hard to maintain as the business grows. A failure to implement a proper contract management solution results in a number of adverse consequences:
- For contracts with vendors or suppliers, the business is unable to track performance of obligations – it is estimated that up to 60% of vendor contracts are automatically renewed without the buyer’s knowledge and at a higher price.
- For sales contracts and policies:
- negotiations are contained in emails
- there is no version control
- the business cannot monitor scope creep, thus potentially losing revenue
- there may be a failure to upsell goods and services at renewal time
- there is a potential high risk of attrition as client relationships are not maintained
- sales staff may unknowingly contravene pricing policies or rules which may pose a risk to revenue of the business.
Contract management consulting features
Our contract management consulting services cover the following:
*Legal reviews are conducted by our partner law firm, Inveiss Legal. For more information, see our About page.
Learn more about our other solutions
Our systematic approach to consulting
We have been in business since 2008 and have assisted a wide array of businesses, from start-ups to large organisations, to meet their regulatory obligations. The success of our contract management consulting services come from our systematic step-by-step compliance consulting approach to building and developing an integrated, effective and responsive integrated compliance and contract management system for your business at extremely reasonable costs.
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our compliance consulting services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.