Consumer protection consulting
Cost-effective small business compliance program
Protect your business interests and build value with your customers with our consumer protection consulting services and compliance program, and avoid the ACCC breathing down your neck!
At The Performance Management Company, our consumer protection consulting services assist clients with the design and implementation of a compliance program to help meet their competition and consumer protection obligations, including consumer guarantees, product safety, advertising and marketing trade practices and industry-specific compliance issues.
Full range of consumer protection consulting services
Our consumer protection consulting services cover compliance risk assessment, development of a robust and effective compliance management system, complaints handling procedures, assistance with compliance documentation, providing compliance training, help with legal undertakings and more. Through the compliance program, our clients get the benefit of a high performing team while minimising their risks of non-compliance.
We look at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)’s priority areas and build a compliance program that will minimise risks of breaches that the ACCC considers as priority, including breaches of rules and regulations that are of significant public interest or concern.
Consumer protection compliance consulting features
Features of our consumer protection consulting services include the following:
Learn more about our other solutions
Compliance Consulting Project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide industry compliance consulting as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service, where we:
- identify your regulatory compliance obligations including industry-specifc compliance obligations;
- conduct a compliance risk assessment;
- perform a gap analysis of your organisation’s compliance management system; and
- provide you with a Compliance Risk Assessment Report outlining our findings;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- , design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards, with a focus on compliance with consumer protection obligations and a complaints handling system; and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare all compliance policies and procedures required.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- Compliance Audit Report Service, where we conduct an annual compliance audit as part of an annual compliance plan which includes organisational compliance management system review, monitoring and continuous improvement processes (included with the Enterprise Compliance Program).
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our Compliance Consulting Services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.