Implement a quality system that defines your business’s vision
Springboard your business into action – our compliance management consulting services will help you develop and implement a compliance management system according to Australian and international standard requirements
For directors, officeholders and managers, a failure to implement a proper compliance management system may result in:
- staff having a lack of knowledge of HR and WHS policies
- risk of higher theft or shrinkage – research has shown that a business at the top 25% of employee engagement has a 27% lower shrinkage cost when comparing to a business at the bottom 25%
- risk of higher safety incident costs
- bad news and serious issues may travel to directors or senior management at a slower rate
- lack of proper governance, thereby increasing risk of non-compliance of regulations and breach of directors’ duties.
We focus on providing you with tools to run your business in a legally compliant manner while maximising revenue potential.
Compliance management consulting features
One of the key compliance consulting areas we focus on is compliance management consulting where we provide you with the following:
Learn more about our other solutions
Of course, we will also provide practical tips and strategies for developing a compliant and risk aware culture within your organisation from our experiences in dealing with organisations of all sizes!
Our systematic approach to consulting
We have been in business since 2008 and have assisted a wide array of businesses, from start-ups to large organisations, to meet their regulatory obligations. The success of our compliance management consulting services come from our systematic step-by-step compliance consulting approach to building and developing an integrated, effective and responsive compliance management system for your business at extremely reasonable costs.
Compliance Consulting Project
Take advantage of our popular Compliance Consulting Project solution where we provide industry compliance consulting as part of the solution. The Compliance Consulting Project solution covers the following:
- Compliance Risk Assessment Service, where we:
- identify your regulatory compliance obligations including industry-specifc compliance obligations;
- conduct a compliance risk assessment;
- perform a gap analysis of your organisation’s compliance management system; and
- provide you with a Compliance Risk Assessment Report outlining our findings;
- Compliance Framework Design Service, where we:
- , design an integrated corporate governance, risk management and compliance framework;
- design a compliance organisational structure;
- design compliance procedures; and
- design and develop compliance registers;
- Compliance Management Consulting Services where we design and implement a compliance management system according to international standards; and
- Compliance Policies Preparation Service where we prepare all compliance policies and procedures required.
Corporate compliance programs
- Compliance Training Courses;
- Sales Training Courses; and
- Compliance Audit Report Service, where we conduct an annual compliance audit as part of an annual compliance plan which includes organisational compliance management system review, monitoring and continuous improvement processes (included with the Enterprise Compliance Program).
Please see our TPM Pricing page for more information on pricing.
If you are on our Enterprise Compliance Program, we charge a cost-effective monthly program fee for the first year of subscription. Renewals thereafter are at your discretion.
Get one step closer to building that high performing team you’ve always wanted
Our Compliance Consulting Services team offers practical, commercially-focused guidance and recommendations, and prepares all compliance documentation for you.